VAM: Virtual Agency Mastermind
Collaborate. Decide. Thrive.
Join VAM, the transformative community program tailored for agency owners, leaders, and executives. This exclusive gathering brings together a select cohort of top-tier agency leaders to their share their real-life case studies, to learn about the tools and insights critical to making better decisions, and to problem-solve collaboratively.
With only 15 spots available per cohort, the opportunity to be a part of this transformative experience is limited.
Build a Supportive Community of Agency Leaders
VAM is not just about individual growth, it’s about forging a symbiotic network of industry leaders. Leverage shared experiences, learn from others, and collaborate to elevate each member’s success. You don’t need to go into a big decision alone… gain perspective from your industry peers who understand what you’re facing.
Empower Your Mastery of Decision Making
- Connect with top-tier agency peers, creating valuable relationships with like-minded professionals who understand your unique challenges.
- Collaborate with renowned industry experts, including speakers from leading companies such as Ogilvy, Leo Burnett, and more. Gain new perspectives to fuel your growth.
- Thrive under the seasoned mentorship of Jon Morris, Founder & CEO of EngineBI and former CEO of Rise Interactive, priming your agency to reach the next stage of success.
Criteria for Participation
- Revenue-based cohorts: Your agency’s annual revenue should be at least $1 million or more.
- Commitment: Dedicate one year to the program and attend at least 10 out of 12 monthly virtual meetings.
- Utilize EngineBI: Make the most of our agency business intelligence and financial benchmarking software to run your business efficiently.
- Aspire to Grow: Have a vision for creating a larger organization and a passion for growth.
- Confidentiality: Be willing to share financial insights under confidentiality to support the collective success of the group.
Virtual Agency Mastermind Details
Connect virtually with other agency leaders and industry experts through meetings led by Jon Morris, Founder & CEO of EngineBI and former CEO of digital agency Rise Interactive. With a limited cohort of 15 companies per group, you’ll enjoy focused interaction and personalized attention.
Monthly Growth Sessions
- Frequency: Join us for one 2-hour session per month.
- Engage with renowned guest speakers from industry-leading companies, who will share their knowledge and insights to help you grow.
- Share your agency’s best practices and support each other during with your unique insights.
- Each session will receive a 30 minute training session facilitated by Jon Morris.
- The final hour of each meeting is for you and other agency leaders to get in the “hot seat” – a powerful way to get insights on specific issues from other’s who have been in your shoes before.
Powered by Engine
Take advantage of Engine, robust business and financial intelligence software specifically for agencies. Run your business efficiently, make data-driven decisions, and enjoy the benefits of streamlined financial management.
Affordable and Accessible
The program fee is included in the 1-year Engine License, priced at $450 per month. Choose to save 15% with an annual, upfront payment.
Meet Your Host, Jon Morris
Jon Morris is the Founder and CEO of EngineBI, a tech-enabled finance and strategic planning company that helps marketing agencies drive success. Jon was also the Founder and CEO of Rise Interactive, an award-winning full-service digital marketing agency. With $10,000, he turned it into one of the largest independent digital agencies. Now his focus is on helping agency leaders to simplify their decision-making process with robust insights.
Apply Today to Join the Inner Circle of Top Agency Leaders
Applications are open. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect, collaborate, and thrive with the Virtual Agency Mastermind.
"With Engine, the system takes all of my data and turns it into meaningful insight to help me make smart decisions on what service lines to grow, cut, and where I'm making and losing money."
"The forecasting tool gives me peace of mind and takes the mystery out of what's around the bend. Prior, I could just see a historical and current view and had zero insight into the coming months and quarters ahead (which can be scary), that has changed with Engine.”
“We did not realize how much we would grow until after going all-in with EngineBI. Since then, our focus on a more granular way to forecast revenue by client and deeper dive into our Cost of Goods Sold Operational expenses has given better visibility to the “why” behind where our focus should be.”